As a Registered Nurse, you will have a passion for caring and supporting residents and encouraging them to remain as independent for as long as possible.
Our homes are their homes.
Qualifications and skills
- Hold a current and active NMC pin number and adhere to NMC Code of Conduct at all times.
- Have an affinity with residents and an ability to deliver excellent care.
- Be able to motivate, lead and supervise others, with experience of managing staff.
- Have excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Have a passion for delivering person centred care.
- Have a legal right to work in the UK.
- Be flexible and able to adapt and manage the needs of the home.
- Care planning and clinical skills.
- Just some of the many benefits we can offer are:
- Friendly supportive company that supports staff growth
- Permanent Contract
- Various shift patterns available
- Competitive rates of Pay
- Paid holidays
- Free training & support with re validation
- Free WIFI in staff areas
- Free parking
- Free first uniform
- Free tea & coffee available for staff breaks
- Access to the work placed pension scheme
- Career Progression
Both full & part time hours available
An enhanced DBS would be required for all successful applicants.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been waiting for, please apply today.