Contract: Full and part time hours avaialble
Do you have a genuine passion for working in a busy kitchen and being part of a team? Are you good at communicating and following instructions?
Bucklow Manor have an exciting opportunity for a Kitchen Assistant to join their busy kitchen.
As a Kitchen Assistant at the home you will help to play a key role within the kitchen.
- Assist the cook to provide Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner to the residents and help to prepare the food trolley’s for service.
- Be aware of the special diets that may be required by residents.
- Help to prepare meals under the direction of the cook
- Help to keep the kitchen clean and tidy
- Assist with the loading and unloading of the dishwasher and putting washed items away
- Helping to check deliveries in and restocking the kitchen.
Just some of the many benefits we can offer are:
- Friendly supportive company that supports staff growth
- Permanent Contract
- Competitive rates of Pay
- Paid holidays
- Free training & support
- Free WIFI in staff areas
- Free parking
- Free first uniform
- Free tea & coffee available for staff breaks
- Access to the work placed pension scheme
- Career Progression
The successful candidate will be subject to a DBS check.