We have an exciting opportunity for a Deputy Home Manager position at our home, Newton Hall in Frodsham.
As a Deputy Home Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the home, whilst ensuring that the personal care needs of all our Service users are met.
Qualifications and Experience
• You will be an experienced Deputy Home Manager, or SHCA, looking for the next step in your career.
• You’ll have a natural aptitude for leading and motivating staff.
• Have sound knowledge of CQC and care standards, excellent communication skills, both written and oral, as well as excellent interpersonal skills.
• Hold NVQ level 5 – or have a desire to work towards to achieve this.
You will demonstrate our core values in all that you do, and will be a role model for your team, inspiring them with your passion and striving for excellence throughout the home.
In return we can offer you:
• A fantastic light and airy refurbished working environment.
• Working in a friendly supportive company that supports staff growth & development.
• Permanent contract with a competitive rate of pay, pension scheme and paid holidays.
• Support from Senior Management team with a generous induction and settling in period.
• Ongoing training opportunities and full CPD support.
• Free parking and WIFI.
This role would be for 40 hours per week and would be subject to the receipt of two satisfactory job references plus an enhanced disclosure and barring service (DBS) background check.
As Deputy Manager, it would be expected that you would provide emergency cover which may include weekend and night shift working. Working with your Home Manager, you will work on an on-call basis outside of the standard hours.
How to apply : Please send your CV along with a covering letter stating why you would be the ideal candidate for therole to: firstname.lastname@example.org.