As the Senior Housekeeper you will lead the team of Domestic Assistants, including Laundry Assistants, to ensure that the home, furniture, fittings and fixtures are clean, tidy and maintained to the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
Experience in a similar role would be an advantage.
The ideal candidate will:
- adopt a person centred approach when carrying out their duties, ensuring engagement with residents and maintenance of an appropriate personal profile.
- act as an advocate for the Company and The Home and work collaboratively with colleagues across the whole Home to meet the needs of our residents.
- work with colleagues supporting a culture of team working and ensure the team functions successfully in support of the day to day running of the Home.
- meet the behaviours and competencies adopted by Springcare in the way in which they achieve their objectives and carry out their work.
- To ensure that all people are treated with compassion, kindness, dignity and respect.
- The ability to problem solve, think on your feet and cope with problems and emergencies whilst making effective decisions
- Have outstanding planning and organisation skills to ensure completion of all duties
- Numerical and literacy skills
- Strong attention to detail to ensure that the home standards are consistently met
- A passion for leading, training and assisting others in their personal and professional growth
- The principles of honesty, integrity and discretion are installed in their team as a Housekeeper’s job involves access to residents bedrooms and their belongings.
Just some of the many benefits we can offer are:
- Friendly supportive company that supports staff growth
- Permanent Contract
- Competitive rates of Pay
- Paid holidays
- Free training & support
- Free WIFI in staff areas
- Free parking
- Free first uniform
- Free tea & coffee available for staff breaks
- Access to the work placed pension scheme
- Career Progression
The successful candidate will be subject to a DBS check.