As a Registered General Nurse your role would be to support the management to ensure that all nursing and care staff understand their roles and are working within Springcare policies and procedures promoting excellent practice in line with CQC standards and NMC Code of Conduct.
To be responsible for the clinical care planning and clinical care provision to residents within the home.
Qualifications and skills
- You will have an affinity with older people and an ability to deliver excellent care.
- Have excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Assess the needs of our residents, and ensure that their person centred care plans support and reflect their needs.
- You must be registered with the NMC and have an active PIN number
- Friendly supportive company that supports staff growth
- Permanent Contract
- Excellent terms and conditions
- Various shift patterns available