Newton Hall is one of our Residential care homes in Cheshire and is an impressive building of local interest. It is a detached property standing in its own grounds on the outskirts of Frodsham, on the edge of open countryside. Newton Hall offers a friendly, professional environment for all residents and visitors and prides itself on its quality of care. Within five minutes drive the village of Frodsham offers full community facilities.
Bedrooms are located on the ground and first floor and there is a passenger lift and staircase to the first floor for the benefit of our residents, families and staff. The home offers impressive views of the surrounding Cheshire countryside. There is a large dining room and two lounges on the ground floor, with further seating in the large entrance hall in which to relax and socialise. On the first floor there is also a smaller lounge and separate dining room to ensure every resident is catered for in terms of private and communal space. The home has an enclosed garden with a patio and seating areas which offer a place to relax and enjoy the good weather.
Newton Hall is a registered care home providing accommodation and personal care for up to 34 older people. All visitors are welcomed. If you would like to book a tour of the home and our other retirement homes in Cheshire, then please contact the manager directly, who will be more than pleased to assist you.
- Home Features
- To cater for individual choice and preference in relation to conversation and TV viewing, there are two lounges downstairs, one upstairs and a separate dining room on each floor.
- There are regular activities and craftwork organised by our Activities Coordinator.
- Entertainers that are extremely popular with our residents regularly visit the Home and often play the grand piano, which is the proud possession of Newton Hall.
- The Activities Coordinator also plans regular outings and events with the use of our mini-bus.
- The Home has regular visits from the local clergy and mobile library.
- PAT Dog visits are weekly activities and the home encourages family members to bring their own pets to visit.
- We also have regular trips to Llandudno for massage pamper days and often receive visits from local schools.
- Care Provision
- Accept direct referrals
- Accept referrals from Local authorities
- Emergency placements
- Long-term placements
- Respite and short stays (subject to availability)
- Extra Services
- Hair Dressing
- Dental Treatment
- Optical Service